Following Brammo’s appearance last week at the premiere motorcycle industry show, EICMA, some whisperings have been heard:
- The Brammo electric motorcycles will be produced for European customers at one of Flextronics’ facilities in Sarvar, Hungary.
- Plans include being in full production by April 2011.
Prices for the bikes will be:
- Enertia E 7900 Inc VAT
- Enertia Plus E 8600 Inc VAT
- Empulse 6.0 E 9900 inc VAT
- Empulse 8.0 E 11900 Inc VAT
- Empulse 10.0 E 13900 Inc VAT
For us ‘Mericans who might not be familiar with the “value added tax” concept, the Wikipedia is a good starting point, as always.
That’s all I got, folks. As always, stay tuned for more information, which will be shared with the Brammofan faithful as it becomes available.