Last week we had pictures of the assembly line. This week, the following letter went out to those “visionaries” who had placed orders for the first Enertias rolling off that assembly line. Here’s the letter:
Dear Lucky Bastard (okay, the letter didn’t say that… I did):
As one of the first people to place an order for a BRAMMO Enertia powercycle, you are a visionary. You may not have realized it at the time, (visionaries are usually too busy looking forward to see what’s going on at any particular moment), but the fact remains that you believed in something amazing before it existed.
Now BRAMMO Enertia powercycles begin arriving at select west coast Best Buy stores this summer with broader distribution as we continue to add more dealership locations. In addition, two-year interest-free financing for qualifying Enertia customers will be available through your dealer.
Final production BRAMMO Enertia powercycle
We couldn’t have reached this point without the people – like you – who believed in us from the very beginning. So, to do something special and signify your visionary status, we would like to provide you a limited-edition, personalized Alpinestars-BRAMMO jacket that will only be available to the very first customers who placed and now confirm their Enertia order. This way other motorists will be able to identify you as a visionary.
To confirm your previous pre-order of your BRAMMO Enertia powercycle we’ve set up a dedicated online page for you at http://www.brammo.com/your-powercycle/.
Here is what we need from you:
- Confirmation details on your Enertia powercycle
- Jacket size, shirt size and hat size – please provide this information before July 31, 2009
Your confirmation will remain cancellable at any time, and no deposit is required at this time. We will refer your confirmation to a dealer near you when available, who will contact you to arrange for payment and delivery, and financing if you are interested.
Race spec. BRAMMO Enertia TTR powercycle
Because the BRAMMO Enertia powercycle is a plug-in electric vehicle, there are some important savings programs and options that you should be aware of:
- Federal tax credit
- Purchasing your Enertia before 12/31/09 makes you eligible for a 10% government tax credit on plug-in electric vehicles, effectively reducing the Enertia purchase price by nearly $1200.
- State sales tax deduction
- Purchasing your new Enertia before 12/31/09 may make you eligible for a deduction for state and local sales and excise taxes paid on the purchase price in some states. Check with your tax advisor to determine your eligibility.
- State-passed stimulus incentives
- So far, several states are considering plug-in vehicle tax credits for which Enertia buyers may be eligible. Check with your state to see if it has passed this legislation and with your tax advisor to determine your eligibility.
- BRAMMO Enertia financing
- 2-year, interest-free financing may be available through dealers for eligible Enertia customers.
On behalf of all of us at BRAMMO, thank you for your order, and mostly, your vision. We are committed to changing the world, two wheels at a time. To find out the latest news, such as our podium finish at the Isle of Man TTXGP motorcycle race, be sure to follow us on TWITTER @BrammoSays and on BRAMMO.com.